Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding!



For all of you who know me well know that I have a sublime inclination to adore the Royals.  Well, not THE royals, Princess Diana fascinated me very most.  
So, it only makes sense for my affections to now transfer to Princess Catherine Middleton!  
Royal Wedding Photos {google.com}


Gasp!  Did you see the wedding?  It was stunning, surreal and incredible!  As always, she was gorgeous!


Kate's arrival.  


Beckhams got the invite!
Oh, Harry...


How do we feel about the hat choice
on Princess' Beatrice & Eugene?
Too far?
We wish we were invited too!
I suppose I would try some...
She's lovely...
Adore this photo of Kate's father giving her away.  

What do you think?  
Did you get stay up to see the wedding?!

{photos via Flickr.com - British Monarchy}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...