Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oscar 2012

The Oscars were this past Sunday and a couple shining stars caught my eye.

I heart Michelle Williams and think she keeps getting better with age. Her Louis Vuitton custom gown looked wonderful. I especially loved the diamond bow detail.
Claire Danes rocked her pink Valentino gown...very pretty

Emma stone really popped in this Giambattista Valli gown. Her presenting monologue was also quite hilarious!
Gwyneth Paltrow was spot on and undoubtedly was one of the best dressed in her Tom Ford gown & cape. She's had two kids people....wow
I thought Bar Refaeli looked glam in Roberto Cavalli

My favourite was Alessandra Ambrosio in Roberto Cavalli. She looks glowing and so stunning!


xo
c &(k)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...