Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Inspiration Shoot: Green & Gold New Years

While scrolling through the numerous wedding blogs that enamor me, I came across this beautiful inspiration shoot. I love it because it incorporates a lot of sparkle (a must in my eyes), Emerald green(THE colour of 2013), confetti and lush white floral. The other reason I let out a giggle when I saw this is because I was just recently a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding (Amanda Swanlund of Twenty One Two Design Inc) and this was her wedding in a nutshell!

Amanda is a fantastic interior designer with a knack for colour, style and class. She is ahead of the times people.....and I love her for it. Hopefully we can show some sneak peaks of her wedding soon enough.

Couture Events created this beautiful shoot and i love all the details that went into it. Glitter cake pops and a sparkle photo booth backdrop..heaven :)

Take a peek and see if you agree, a NYE wedding is where it is at people 

xo




xo
C



Shoot Location: San Diego, CA / Event Coordination and Styling: Couture Events / Photographer: SheWanders / Shoot Venue: University Club Atop Symphony Towers / Wedding Flowers: Bloem Hill / Wedding Dress and Bridesmaid’s Dress: Dahlia Bridal / Bride’s Jewelry: Kate Spade / Hair and Makeup: Bijou Beautiful / Wedding Cake and Desserts: Hey There, Cupcake! / Plates: Kate Spade / Linens and Backdrops: La Tavola / Vintage Furniture and Rentals: Teal Green Design / Paper Goods: Nic. Roc. Designs / Videographer: Cloudless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...